ABOUT OUR NOBLETON LOCATION
Green Tractors Nobleton, previously known as Nobleton Farm Service, began in 1956 as a small agricultural repair shop. Glenn Davis began selling machinery shortly after, signing on with the Oliver Corporation. "Green" tractors were sold from this location as early as 1957.
The business grew over the years and in 1977 a new facility was constructed on the site on King Road near Nobleton Ontario. In 1985, John Deere became the principal supplier to Nobleton Farm Service, continuing the tradition of "Green" tractors. In 2021 Green Tractors Nobleton location celebrated 65 years of continuous service to our customers.